- Heavy-duty Roller Guides minimize strain on you and your line
- Top-quality, extra-tough 1-piece tubular E-glass graphite composite blanks
- Machined aluminum alloy reel seat keeps reel in place without corrosion
- Aluminum gimbal butt with cap; High density EVA foam handle and foregrips
- Power: Heavy | Length: 5'1" | 5 Roller Guides
Saltwater Offshore Trolling Heavy Fishing Rod with All Roller Guides (30-50-Pound Test & 50-80-Pound Test, 5-Feet 1-Inch)
This incredibly strong Saltwater Offshore Rod is built on top-quality, extra-tough E-glass graphite composite blanks, specifically designed for applying maximum pressure when battling huge saltwater fish.
• Length: 5'1"
• Power: Heavy
• Line Weight: 30-50 lbs. | Rod Weight: only 18.3 ounces
• Line Weight: 50-80 lbs. | Rod Weight: only 19 ounces
• Guides: 5
• Pieces: 1
1.Top-quality, extra-tough 1-piece tubular E-glass graphite composite blanks, with a parabolic taper specifically designed for applying maximum pressure when battling huge saltwater fish.
2.Heavy-duty Roller Guides minimize strain on you and your line, providing added leverage to bear down on tournament winning fish.
3.An Aluminum Butt section allows for easy access in and out of rod holders.
4.Aluminum alloy reel seat keeps reel in place without corrosion.
5.An Aluminum Gimbal provides considerable advantage in keeping the rod butt solidly planted in the fighting belt to minimize fatigue during prolonged battles.
6.EVA foregrips give you added comfort and a solid non-slip hold against hard pulling fish.
Fiblink® Warranty: One Year Warranty
Just feel free to contact seller if there is anything wrong with the Fiblink® Fishing Rod, we will solve your problem as soon as possible.
Money back for non-artificial damage and 100% satisfaction service!